About Texas Massage CEU
About CEU Credits for Texas Massage Therapists
Texas massage therapists need to take 12 hours of Continuing Education credits every 2 years in order to renew their license. But you don’t have to take in-person classes anymore. In 2009, the Texas Department of State Health Services approved online continuing education credits for license renewal.
These classes are fully approved by the Texas Massage Therapy Board, and I am a licensed Texas Massage Therapy CEU Provider and Texas Massage Therapy Instructor.
Thank you for visiting! My name is Melissa Wood, and I am a Naturopathic Doctor, Health and Wellness Coach, Licensed Massage Therapist, Massage Therapy Instructor, Continuing Education Provider, and Aromatherapy Consultant located just outside of San Antonio, Texas. I am a professional member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), and I have been studying natural therapies and holistic medicine for over 20 years. Visit my natural health website to learn about natural health and to get health tips as well as healthy recipes.
Having many successful years in the natural health field, I wanted to share my knowledge with other Massage Therapists in Texas who need to take Continuing Education classes.
Why choose to take a class from me?
- Convenient – you can take them at your leisure
- Cost effective – instant download means you can take classes on your own time and not take time away from your job
- Mobile friendly – unlike most Continuing Education providers, my classes can be taken from your iPad, iPhone, or almost any other mobile device!
- Comprehensive – I have many years in the natural health field, and my classes are comprehensive and filled with valuable information you can use in your practice
- One-on-one Support – I can be reached easily to answer any questions you may have
My mission is to help everyone on the planet become more healthy, have choices in their health and healing, take responsibility for their own health by constantly questioning, investigating and seeking out the truth when it comes to their health. I hope you find my classes informative and exciting! I’m here for you, so if you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
Melissa Wood, ND, MTI, LMT
Texas Massage Therapy CEU Provider #CE1384
Texas Massage Therapy Instructor #MI2424